Roadster Weekend in St. Andrews By The Sea
The Mass Miata Club is inviting Miata owners to join us for a weekend in St Andrews By
The Sea, New Brunswick, Canada. Find some new or old Miata friends and enjoy a leisure
tour of the seaside and surrounding areas.
NOTE: The Tara Manor Inn & St Andrew's Inns are now full.
St. Andrews Motor Inn ( downtown St. Andrews)
Tara Manor Inn
Other web sites to view: www.town.standrews.nb.ca
, www.standrewsnb.ca or
(you can order a FREE visitor guide & map).
For St. Andrews' event merchandise:
St. Andrew's Stuff or call toll free 1-877-809-1659.
We will leave from the FIRST information/rest area (US95 North) in Kittery, Maine at 10:00am on Fri. Aug. 26. Please make sure you have a FULL tank of gas when you arrive at the rest area.
Important things you need to know and will need for the trip to St. Andrews NB Canada:
1. A passport or an original birth certificate (a copy will not do nor will your license ) is needed to enter and leave Canada.
2. Make sure your car insurance has coverage for travel in Canada. If you should get in an accident and donít have the proper insurance they will NOT let you car out of Canada. Also make sure your U.S. driversí license is valid.
3. Seat belts are mandatory for drivers and passengers in New Brunswick.
4. The carrying of radar detectors in vehicles is prohibited whether the device is in use and connected or not. Itís best to leave it at home so it wonít be taken from you.
5. Speed limits are posted in kilometers and permit a maximum of 80 km/h (50 m.p.h.) on highways and 50 km/h (30 m.p.h ) in urban districts unless otherwise indicated.
6. New Brunswick is on Atlantic Standard Time. Entering from Maine set your watch ahead one hour.
7. The inn will take your credit card to hold your reservation. Your credit card will be charged one nightís stay but not until MAY 2005. You can cancel up to 30 days prior to our stay for a FULL refund.
8. Dinner (TBA) on Fri. night will be at the Tara Manor Inn and can be charged to your room. Drinks from the bar may also be charged to your room.
9. Sat. night dinner is on your own to try any of the wonderful restaurants in St. Andrews. Of course, you can also eat at the inn.
10. Once youíve booked your room, please let me know (e-mail works best) so I can keep you posted on any changes.
Janet & I are sure you will enjoy St. Andrews if youíve never been or if this is your 2nd or 3rd visit. Itís a wonderful seaside town with a lot charm. I canít tell you how glad we are about finding the Tara Manor Inn. We went to inspect and stay over for a long weekend and the inn is wonderful. Those of you that have stayed with us at the Green River Inn in Vermont will find the Tara Manor Inn just as nice, if not nicer.
Contact: Janet & Donn Cichocki at email@example.com or 603-432-5849