|Event:||Sunapee Car Show-non club|
|Location:||Mt. Sunapee NH|
|Date/Time:||June 28th, 2015/09:00:00 AM - 02:30:00 PM|
|Contact:||Jim Currier, 603-381-2863, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Great car show, nice location, with great roads there and back.
NOTE: this show is sponsored by the Sunapee Lion's Club. Each year numbers of cars from our club have attended this event often with some coming home with trophies. It is a nice location with great Miata roads there and back.
Here are this year's details:
1. Registration is $15.00 before June 1st, and $20.00 up to the day of the show. Registration includes free chairlift rides up Mt Sunapee for scenic viewing.
2. Go to Sunapee Lions website and register online, or print the form mail it in with your check (before June 1st to receive a free T-Shirt and dash plaque)
3. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies are awarded to cars in each class and there is a Miata class (CLASS Z). There usually are a group of Miatas from throughout New England
4. There is reasonably-priced BBQ food (hamburgers, hotdogs, etc.) available for an additional fee or bring your own picnic lunch. There are clean, inside bathrooms on site.
5. Bring a folding beach or camping chair, or blanket to sit on, and a windbreaker to wear on the ski lift to the top of the mountain.
Depending upon where you live the fastest way to get there is via interstates I93 and I89.
NOTE: This is a non-club event and you must register at the Sunapee Lions website