||Strip Poker Run
and Charity Clothing Drive
April 1st, 2007/12:00:00 PM - 06:00:00 PM
Jon Weinberg, email@example.com
Meet at high noon at the Boston Common.
Last minute details:
- Our challenging course will take us to various Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks as it winds its way through downtown Boston side streets (and traffic)
- At each checkpoint the driver will draw a card. Driver and passenger will take off the drawn number of articles of clothing - face cards count as 10, aces as 1
- All clothing will be donated to the Salivation Army
- At the end we'll take a group picture and prizes will be awarded for drivers and passengers:
- with the least and most clothes left on their bodies
- with the best sunburn
- with the most goosebumps
- Event is snow or shine
- Make sure your heater is working
- Oh, and April fools!